No products in the cart.
This policy will help you understand better what are Cookies
All users: You can adjust the settings for the usage of first-party cookies (and similar technologies) for marketing purposes on the site.
- Information regarding the technologies we use
The cookies and similar technologies used by us have various functions:
They can be (technically) necessary for the provision of our Services.
They help us to technically enhance our Services (e.g. monitoring of error messages and loading times).
They help us to improve your user experience (e.g. by saving the font size and data entered into webforms).
They enable us to show your coin on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and partner networks like ( forums) etc..
2. Your Choices
With regard to the use of advertising-related or personalization-related technologies, you have in particular the following options:
3. Do Not Track
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we don’t respond to them for now. We await the result of work by industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
4. Marketing Services
ACM partners with third-party service providers that may use various Cookie Technologies to permit us and them to learn about what ads you see and click when you visit ACM-Coins, or to show you ads on and off ancientcoins.market. These may include things such as:
- Frequency capping, which limits the number of times a user’s browser or mobile device displays the same ad;
- Attribution tracking, which estimates what advertising or marketing source brought someone to our site, or determines what marketing source led to actions like a visit or a purchase.
- Remarketing, which shows relevant ads to an audience based on prior shopping and browsing patterns on ACM
- Audience targeting, which refers to targeting advertisements to a large audience based on the audience’s known or inferred demographics; and these technologies allow a partner to recognize your computer or mobile device each time you visit ACM or other websites and mobile applications based on data like a cookie, your IP address, or device ID. However, these technologies may allow us or a third party to recognize you, either from a single device or across devices, over time. These third parties are required to follow applicable laws, self-regulatory programs, and ACM does not have control over these third parties, who each have their own privacy policies and privacy practices.
Consent, Contract, and Legitimate Interests in Processing
By choosing to use our Services after having been notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and, in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You can manage your ACM marketing preferences in your account settings.
Opt-in and Opt-out on Browsers
In addition, when you use ACM, you can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences for cookies directly from the site you are on or for third-party cookies.
5. Google Analytics Opt-out
For Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means Google also provides a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for the web.
If you have questions about the use of Cookie Technologies at ACM marketplace, please Contact as thru help form AKA Ticket.
STAY CALM AND BUY MORE COINS – Effective August 01 2019