No products in the cart.
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON ANCIENTCOINS.MARKET
Join a marketplace where nearly 1 million buyers around
the world shop for unique Coins and Antiquities.
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on ACM marketplace with just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. You can import your items listing from other sites like ebay. Go in your Seller's dashboard and click Import file CSV and your items are imported at ACM Marketplace. Get free training from ACM on how to run your online business
- Our ACM Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product.
- Congratulations ! You have first order
Package and ship with ease
- Ship your order with tracking. In domestic shipping, do not place outside envelope any indication or value of content.
Get payments and grow your business
- Get paid outright and grow your inventory
LOWER FEES IN MARKET
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you get paid after your stuff sells.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 1 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your Coins and Antiquities.
- We will advertise your coins on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Forums.
- Free auctions just like on eBay.
- No limit listings.
- Escrow service.
We process payments with PayPal, an external payments platform that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods. Funds from PayPal sales on Ancientcoins.market will be deposited into your PayPal account. We process also with Stripe, Wirecard, and Bitcoins
If your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount in
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
WE ARE WAITING FOR SELLERS TO SHARE THEIR STORIES
Upcoming sellers will share their Success on ACM
Michael Jeremy Numismatic
Started Collection Ancient coins since his young age. Now is working to open a store on ACM marketplacePLAY VIDEO
David Johnson Collector and Numismatic
Coins always amazed me because we can connect with glorious past of our civilisation. In process of opening a store at ACM soon.PLAY VIDEO
Hugo Rodrigues Collector
As collector of Caesar coins for many years, finally I will sell some duplicated from my collection. I think this is the right place.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on ACM Marketplace
How do fees work on ACM?
Joining and starting a shop on ACM is free. There are 0 Fees from us.
It costs USD $ 0 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for 1 month or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is 0 transaction fee on the sale price. Our services are free. If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
If your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on ACM. Create an ACM account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method .
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on ACM Marketplace will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings and do a successful sale.
What can I sell on ACM Marketplace?
ACM provides a marketplace for collectors, dealers to sell their coins Modern or Ancient and antiquities. We will expand our categories in future to vintage goods (at least 20 years old), memorabilia and Weird stuff.